in Longview, WA
Hearing Loss Caused by Loud Noise at Work?
Hey, if you have hearing loss and suspect that it was caused by loud noise at work, you should check into Workers Compensation. In Washington it is done through The Washington Department of Labor and Industries (L&I)
Steps to File L&I Claim for Hearing Loss
Here’s how it works:
- Call or text our office and make an appointment for a Worker’s Compensation evaluation.
- We’ll test your hearing and ask you some questions.
- If it looks like you may be eligible, we’ll set up an appointment with the doctor’s office.
- The doctor will submit your forms and his/her assessment to L&I.
- L&I will make a determination as to whether or not your claim is allowed.
- If your claim is allowed, you make an appointment with our office and L&I will pay for hearing aids and their maintenance.